We believe strongly in helping improve the quality of our community through our personal efforts. Our lawyers have given numerous hours and resources to local charities, service clubs, religious institutions and public agencies to better our community and the lives of its residents. We currently, or have in the past, participated in the following types of activities:
- Past President of Kiwanis Club of San Ramon Valley.
- Member of the California State Bar Board of Governors.
- In 2002, Frankel Goldware Ferber LLP was awarded a Certificate of Recognition from the California State Assembly for winning the Small Business of the Year Award from the Chamber of Commerce throughout Contra Costa County.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Contra Costa County Bar Association as well as President.
- Board Member of the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce as well as President.
- Board Member of the Board of Education of the San Ramon Valley Unified School District, as well as President.
- Our attorneys teach or have taught at various levels and venues including Law School, California State University, Community College, adult education and as attorney-advisor to High School Mock Trial Team.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Beth Chaim Congregation, Danville as well as President.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Contra Costa Jewish Community Center.
- Member of the Congress of Neutrals, a nonprofit organization which provides training to small claims court mediators.